Congratulations to our second-year students who successfully passed their thesis proposal defense today.
At this stage of their academic career, CCSP students need to convince a commission of professors of the relevance and feasibility of their proposed research.
This year, our students focused on a broad array of topics. The following are a sample:
- Consumption and interpretation of Chinese media in Singapore
- The impact of inward foreign direct investment on China’s western regions
- The EU’s changing strategy towards China
- Croatian students’ migration to China
- China’s role in the decarbonization process in Europe
- Identity politics
In addition, many students are working on China’s foreign/bilateral relations with their home countries.